Let me introduce you to some of the more common services I provide to home owners and the business community. Please note, if you don't see the repair work or service you're interested in, please call to inquire at 617-293-9977.
Summary of Services
This list of services is a basic overview of the most popular and common repairs most home or business owners relate to. Please note this list is by no means inclusive, but is simply an introduction of some of the work I can accomplish. You are always encouraged to call and discuss your specific needs.
Repairs & Improvements
- Home services for homeowners, landlords or tenants: Licensed, knowledgeable and able to build, restore or improve most issues building issues, or can subcontract the job for you.
- Kitchen and Bath remodeling
- Wall repair and painting
- Ceiling repair or painting
- Floor repair or installation: wood or laminate, tiles
- Moldings: baseboard, chair, ceiling
- Door and window repairs, handles, knobs, locks, screens.
- Structural repairs or cosmetic, inside or out.
- Decorative Accessory installations: curtain rods, pictures, hooks, kitchen and bath fixtures, railings, cabinet installation, custom organization and cleaning available.
- *Ability to work with you or your advisor (Interior designer, builder or realtor) to execute final walk-through punch lists.
- Business repairs, same as above: drywall, tile, flooring, paint touch ups, installations of materials or fixtures as needed.
- Commercial assistance: past examples:
- Cash wrap repairs and installations
- Fixtures and store displays installation or removals.
- Emergency services provided.
Carpentry and painting:
- Custom designs or modification design work available
- Appropriate tools for the job
- Decades of experience = knowledge and skills
Cleaning, maintenance and Organization
- Formal knowledge and experience with selecting appropriate tools and cleaning solutions for job type, example: floors, carpets, walls
- Ability to create and implement a storage solutions within the specified resources that utilize space appropriately for function and maximum storage.
Small appliance and engine repair
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot many types of items and determine issue.
- Lawn mowers, snow blowers, vacuums, pool pumps and filters, etc.
- If you have something else you want to run by me for input, call me.
Formal knowledge and experience along with past management skills attribute to successful results
- Construction Supervisor - Massachusetts License
- Handyman knowledge and trade skills
- Certified as a technical draftsman
- ISO-9000 certified, trained in technical writing
To be your reliable, efficient, and reputable source for home improvement services and solutions. To work with you in partnership, to provide you with the soundest reasonable solution(s) based upon your needs, budget and expectations using materials available in today's market place..
- "This new wall with the new pocket door looks as though it was part of the condo's original layout."
- "Of all the contractors I've had working at my house I have been very impressed with your workmanship and cleanliness."
- "Jack, you do quality work, I know I don't need to worry about you completing the work. Are you sure you're charging enough?"
- "We appreciate all the time and patience you spent with us attempting to locate the original manufacturers parts. Enclosed please find a check as a token of our appreciation."
Contact and Company Profile
Owner: Jack Levites Tel. 617-293-9977 ( Please no solicitation telephone calls, registered with the do not call registry.)
Regular Business Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Service Location: Service area South of Boston, including the Greater Boston area, willing to travel up to approximately a 60 mile radius around Boston, Massachusetts.
Email serious inquiries to: Jack.Levites@handymanjack.com